Saturday, August 25, 2012

TCL floral villa shorts in navy

I've been wanting to buy this pair of shorts for the longest time ever since they launched it! And I finally bought it when they had a sale last week.I tried looking for reviews for this pair of shorts but there wasn't any. Well I was a little disappointed when I received it because the material is a little thin and it's so short for me! I don't know how they measured the 10" length because mine is only 9" in length. I bought size L because it's the longest length (and it already is so short). Fits okay because it's stretchable by a bit. It's a little uncomfortable because I need to wear it so low. The prints are brighter in real life but not really a problem for me.



After I got over the initial disappointment, it's a very nice pair of shorts to pair with many different coloured tops. Both light and dark coloured tops work fine! The button for my pair was a little loose so I sewed it tighter. Not a big issue though! Do I recommend this? I don't think it's a must get, neither is it very worth the money paid. But if you like the prints like me and don't mind wearing it low then it's a nice piece to have!

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Haha! I still think it looks great on you :D and yes it can suit many different colours!

Samantha said...

But still I expected more from the material! Really quite thin though not sheer. Maybe because I had high expectations><