Tuesday, September 04, 2012

What am I feeling..

Suddenly feeling a huge wave of possessiveness over someone whom I don't even know and who barely even knows that I exist because of a tweet I saw.

But I indulge in the fact that 'we' have had more shared memories, or in other people's terms, I have more one sided memories of this person than you. Hahaha this sounds so ambiguous and vague, and I doubt anyone knows what I'm referring to here. But it's fine! It's for myself to know.

What would this be called? Jealousy? This picture sums up how I'm feeling really well. It's not right to feel this way but I just do, right at this moment. I have this tendency to screenshot funny quotes or nice photos I see on instagram or Facebook so if I get really bored I might share them here.


No comments: