Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Unlike a dream

Sometimes I wonder why I have to suffer so much. Just thinking of the hard work and effort I have put in for everything, I don't know why everything comes to naught. Is it luck? Am I simply unlucky while others have better luck? Or more possibly, my hard work and effort is just not enough. If that is so, then I really don't know what to do anymore. In times like this, I just feel so helpless, as if I can't go on anymore. I can't see the days coming. It feels like this is the end.

It's days like these that I find it so difficult to live. Right, to live. Not that I have suicidal thoughts or anything. It just feels like living is such a arduous process.

I don't know why I think so much. People tell me to take one step at a time but I just can't help but think of the next, the next next, the next next next step and more.

I just need to grit my teeth, do the best I can and hold on till tomorrow. And after tomorrow, I'll be a free-er person. Happier, definitely, but the worries will always remain until... I don't know when.

This is such an upsetting post, because of the sudden dash of helplessness. I don't like feeling this way and I don't think anyone likes it. But sometimes, it's so inevitable because of my ignorance and lack of knowledge. Lacking my usual food photos. I really want to blog about my baking this week but that will have to wait till tomorrow or Friday!

I really need to go for a jog to release the adrenaline, and maybe the endorphins to make myself feel better. The sky please cooperate with me! For once in two and a half months, I have the urge to run, please!

1 comment:

jx:D said...

Always remember that this is part of God's plan! A test to make you stronger! This's a tough period for us but we can overcome it eventually(: