Monday, September 24, 2012

TCL hooked up floral top

So I bought a floral top again. The last 3 items I bought were all florals, if I recall correctly. I guess this will be the last floral item I'm buying since I already have a floral dress, floral top and floral shorts. And I doubt I'll want a floral skirt. I love this top so much! I liked it the moment the closet lover uploaded the preview photos. Many blogshops have come up with hooked up tops but I didn't really like those until I saw this with sleeves. But still, I hesitated about getting this because I didn't want to keep spending but when I saw that it got sold out in size S, I panicked and put myself on the waiting list for it and kept checking back. When I next saw that it was available again, I bought it immediately. And yes, this was the last piece in S that I got, that I mentioned in my 'what makes you happy' post! I would suppose this is quite okay for work. Tried it on immediately after I got back from an interview and thought it looked quite alright with a work skirt. It's quite a fitting top, since it's meant to be fitted to look nice, so I'm quite glad that I bought S. The material is indeed quite stretchy as mentioned on their site.

Funny how I like this top in red florals and the lilypirates dress in blue florals. So I now have both red and blue florals! I think it's because both prints have a combination of bright colours and not just one tone or shade of a colour.


Tried it on with a more casual skirt that I bought but haven't even worn out once before. Rather conscious of wearing a bandage skirt. Can't wait to wear this out and I'm going to the next time I go out! My mum commented that it's nice and even asked if they have it in her size, but really sad that they don't.
On a random note, I showed my mum ASOS and she has been browsing it quite often. We just submitted an order and I bought a top (omg, again) :X. Really hope it arrives soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi will you be selling this tcl floral top? Sugar_coatedchoco@hotmail.com

Pls let me know!!! Thank you!!!! :) willing to pay more

Samantha said...

Hi sorry I'm not selling it! You can try looking around the facebook forums though!

SimplyMe said...

Looking good...~~! :P