Thursday, September 13, 2012

Make every day count

So now, I have decided to stop counting the days and make the days count instead. I might not know it now,  but God must have His reasons for me to be staying at home now, and I will not waste this time by lazing around like a bum. Life isn't long and there really isn't any time for regrets. Whatever I have been through only serves to make me stronger.

1. Exercise
Yes you read correctly! I've started exercising again after two and a half months. But with a combination of swimming and jogging. Hopefully I can keep this up!

2. Cook/Bake
I hope to make something everyday, be it making something from a recipe or helping to cook meals, I want to learn something new everyday. So that at least my brain will not be filled with only lines or scenes from dramas.

3. Volunteer
Haven't began any volunteering work yet, but I'm hoping to and trying to find some volunteer work to make a difference in the lives of others. I can't make a difference in others' lives through my work..yet, but I still can make a difference with what I can do now, right?

So, if you're like me, stop counting the days and live each day to the fullest! Let's not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry for itself. And you can't change anything just by worrying alone, but if you do something today, you might actually be able to change the outcome of tomorrow.

Wow I actually sound optimistic, and it's a good thing and I hope to remain this way.

3 comments:

jx:D said...

Keep up with the bright attitude! ^^

ty said...

Like! :D

Samantha said...

Jx&ty: Thankyouuuuu! I will try to!(: