Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love, Bonito Denise Shirt dress

I've really got to applaud myself for reaching yet another level in shopping online. Haha I'm not proud of it, but I was amazed at myself. I saw this dress in their preview and really really liked it cos I've been looking for a denim shirt dress for some time. So I thought to myself, okay I shall attempt to camp for this dress when they launch it. During the launch, the first time I really wanted to buy something, the website crashed! Not sure if it happened before because it certainly was my first time experiencing it. And thanks to their 15 minute cart system, I kept refreshing the page and got it secured in my cart, pondering over whether I really should get it since it costs a hefty $34. But like always, resistance is futile when it comes to shopping for me, so here it is. Wore it out the following weekend for my Mum's birthday lunch. 

The denim is rather thin and unlined. I like to think that it's appropriate for the local weather, yet it also means that it can't keep me warm. And I guess I wouldn't wear it with the sleeves down as it looks kind of too much. The belt that came with it was of reasonable quality so it was a rather good buy. The length of 33" is alright for my height too. One of the few dresses that I wore out almost immediately after receiving it from the mailbox:D And my Mum told me to buy one for her when she saw me in it, but the backorders already closed when she told me that><
 photo IMG_3382_zpsebe16cdd.jpg

1 comment:

jx:D said...

NICE :D