Sunday, April 28, 2013

TTR Good Girl Flare Skirt

 photo AE3E8958-EA98-4AB6-9519-2A9C1CD5FEFE-23113-0000149C0A498ED6_zps76955513.jpg


My first purchase off the racks at KissJane because I love this skirt and its colour too much. Paranoia because I think I will be too slow to get it online. So I bought it right after trying and getting the right size. I bought size M this time. I have it in size L in brick for the previous version but I tried both M and L and L was much looser this time compared to the brick one.

Material wise, this version is made of chiffon while the previous one cotton polyester, which is rougher. I actually like both versions, just that chiffon crumples less easily compared to cotton polyester. The golden buttons make it look more 'elegant'. I like it so much and I'm actually contemplating getting another colour if they open a backorder for it, but having one skirt in three colours would be too much, right?

I just measured the two skirts and they are exactly the same, about 13.4 inches across. But do note that my brick skirt is in size L while the mint one is in size M.

Mint is my new favourite colour. I've gotten so many items in mint recently. It gives off this really refreshing 'feel', don't you think?

No comments: