Sunday, April 28, 2013

Prayer 1

I'm posting this to remind myself of this prayer.

Lord help me to show the people I love that I care, that I love them.
Lord give me the wisdom to see how I can love them more every day, give me the courage to show it out. Give me the wisdom to see others who need my help, I often want to help other people who are needy, but I fail to realise that my family members closest to me cannot feel my love Lord.
Help me Lord, such that I will also learn to love You more and glorify Your name God.

All these are new to me but I'm sure that in time, it can come naturally to me.

And all these I pray in Jesus's name, amen.

Thankful for this reminder:

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. (Hebrews 12:11 NIV)

Indeed, God is disciplining me right now, ever so grateful. I want to undergo pruning, like a tree.

No comments: