Friday, October 26, 2012

The last Friday

So the last Friday before I started work, I met Amanda! Because I bought a voucher for Japanese pasta at our favourite restaurant. Okay maybe not a favourite but a place that we want to try more of their menu. It's actually my first time buying such vouchers because I'm always afraid that the food wouldn't turn out to be nice or we would be disappointed or it would expire before I get to use it. But since we ate there before it wasn't a problem! 

Amanda's squid ink pasta. Definitely better than the one we had at Liang court. Of course it has to be better since the price is also a few times more.

Mentaiko cod roe and prawns or something. I tried something new and was rather disappointed because it was quite dry. Not that it wasn't nice, but I like my pastas with more sauce. But I think it's healthier this way since there wasn't much oil.

 Found ourselves at cold stone after walking around to digest the pasta. This was super good! Because it has all my favourites! Peanut butter and chocolate. It even had bits of Reese's peanut butter cups. And I loved the waffle cone as well. Let's order this again next time okay, Amanda!:D


No comments: