Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Busan Vacance

I don't usually like songs like these, always a ballad lover! And other songs that catch my fancy. But Running Man got me replaying this song over and over after they played it on the episode. It's so catchy, and much nicer than what is so popular currently, might I add. No idea why this is called Busan Vacance anyway, but I guess they should be referring to vacation, right?



Just started watching Smile, Donghae even though it has 158 episodes. All for Ji Chang Wook! Since he's the lead, Donghae! Although he looks nicer in Bachelor's vegetable store and the female lead Wang Ji Hye is prettier than the current mean girl that he's still in love with in Smile, Donghae.

My ASOS top came today, which was the icing on top of the cake! In such a good mood today because of the Watami I had today and some good news that I shall not reveal yet! My mum's satisfied with the quality of the clothes so I foresee more orders which I can happily combine with her. Hahaha. My mum has become like me, in her words. "Always buying clothes". But it's so addictive and such a happy hobby.

1 comment:

jx:D said...

Haha! Ur post is filled w happy feelings(:
Lol is the asos top cheap?:D