Monday, October 08, 2012

Mooncakes galore

I think my family has the most number of mooncakes this year as compared to the previous years. So many different boxes this year! My favourite box has got to be the lantern-like looking one from Marina Bay Sands that my dad's friend gave, but my favourite mooncake would be the TCC one! My mum and I finished a small TCC mooncake last night which tasted soooooo good. It was lotus paste with a bailey's filled chocolate center.



Favourite snow skin mooncakes! We haven't finished them yet, yes, not even till today. Hahaha. I shall eat them slowly since one large mooncake is about 800-1200 calories, so even if you divide it by 10 or 12, it's still quite a large amount of calories! So the most you can eat a day is one or two small slices. Why does nice food always contain the highest amount of calories. Oh well, it's a good thing we only have these during Mid autumn festival.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi i just entered lifescience this year and would like to ask abt the job prospect! How is it? :)

Samantha said...

Hello!(:
I think there are quite a few job options for life sciences graduates, like research, diagnostic labs, drug representatives (sales) and other healthcare related jobs like in the hospitals. And there's also the option to go into teaching if that's what you like.

Then there is also the further study option to get your masters or phD. Hope I answered your question well.

All the best in your studies!(:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the answer!! :)) cos i still feel a lil uncertain abt entering lifesci!:( while scrolling for your reply to the comment,i see you got a job? Congrats! is it life science related? :P

Samantha said...

Hi! Thanks! Hm it's healthcare related, but I wouldn't consider it life science related. Though it still requires a degree in life sciences. For me I chose life science because I thought research would be interesting. But look what happened after 3 years. Haha I guess if you enjoy what you're learning now then there's no need to be uncertain about it. After all you're in year 1 (I assume) and still have lots of time to discover what you like and want to do in future(: