Saturday, October 06, 2012

Lies

Getting so infuriated as I watch dramas. I hate watching the mean characters getting their way and the impeccable timing of dramas that make the characters meet or not meet each other gets me so annoyed.
Although I know that the evil will never triumph over the good, and that all the truth will be revealed in the end, I still can't help but get so irritated watching the mean female character, really!

If there's one thing I've learnt when watching dramas, it's to never tell lies. Common knowledge but it's amplified so much in dramas, because the lies will get bigger and bigger and you never get to live a day in peace, getting paranoid over every little thing that others say, worrying that others might tell the truth. So just tell the truth, for while the truth may hurt, it will never ever come back to haunt you, unlike lies.

No comments: