Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Like a kid again(:

 photo IMG_4547_zps7d1b7a6e.jpg


Guess who just received TTR's new floral dungarees! I was really excited to receive the garden of posies overalls because I've been looking at dungarees for a long long long time but wasn't tempted enough to get one. Until TTR launched the floral printed ones, that is. I got it the morning after the launch because I wanted to be sure that I still wanted it, and not on impulse. But well, a shopaholic always claims otherwise. Hahaha. I don't think I've worn dungarees (the shorts kind) in a super long time, I think the last time I wore one was when I was less than ten years old. Settled for blue in the end though I was deliberating between cream and the blue. And as usual, I got size L because it's better to be loose fitting than tight and ill-fitting. It's funny that I wear size M for TTR skirts and L for bottoms. I figure that I can fit into M too since the material is stretchable. The colour is darker than what is seen on the site but that is alright because it looks nice too. Felt younger the moment I put it on, really! No idea why this is not sold out yet because I really like it! Probably the rest already got their overalls in plain colours.

I think cream would have been easier to match with clothes since one can wear both black and white, whereas for blue, the combination of colours would be more difficult. But I like blue more:D Going to wear it out the next chance I get! I've been good the past month! Didn't exceed my quota for shopping(: Determined to not exceed it this month as well so that I can 'whack Platinum mall' as quoted from my colleague. Hahahaha.

On a side note, kind of conscious about the scar on my knees whenever I wear skirts and shorts but the weather is so warm and I can't be wearing pants or jeans all the time. But hey, the three small scars on the left knee doesn't look that obvious already right! It's probably the bio-oil that's aiding the recovery. The same cannot be said for the right. It'll be a long recovery process but I'll invest in knee guards so that I can run again! Going to get new shoes tomorrow so that I can train for my first SCMS, I'm so egg-cited!


1 comment:

jx:D said...

haha miss flora lim! ((: