Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Brotzeit

Finally got to dine at Brotzeit! My Mum's colleagues wanted to celebrate my Mum's birthday and they invited me along as well.

 photo IMG_4619_zpsd1359312.jpg

Pork kunckle. It tasted like normal pork, maybe because I didn't take the fats and skin. One thing I like about German food is that there is a lot of greens. I think I probably ate more vegetables than pork or anything else that night. The preserved cabbage is one of my favourites too.

 photo IMG_4621_zpsb139a1f7.jpg

Salad to share(:

 photo IMG_4625_zps56f82874.jpg

I think this was meat and ham pizza. The crust is not thick but still thicker than skinny pizza's. And as always, I feel that pizzas should be consumed hot! When it's left out in the open and cools down, I don't like it anymore.

 photo IMG_4623_zps7bd4f6c1.jpg
Sausage platter which also had so many greens! Not too salty, unlike the typical sausages what are so full of salt and maybe just their seasoning.

The rest ordered beers to go along with their food but I skipped it simply because I don't really fancy drinking and that I don't need the extra empty calories. They did mention that the beers were not too bad though!

2 comments:

jx:D said...

haha the food looks nice!:D
lol this entry back dated one right:P
seems like it has been a long time since you told me you ate german food Xp

Samantha said...

@jx yes! So smart! This was I think in April, my Mum's birthday celebration!>< Late by 3 months):