Monday, July 16, 2012

Trick eye museum

My mum finally uploaded some photos from the trick eye museum so I'll just post my favourite ones here. Quite joker-ish I feel! They are all paintings on a flat wall. The artist or artists must be very talented to paint it such that our eyes got tricked. Haha! Didn't really know how to pose properly but there were guides on the wall to tell you how to pose to get the maximum effect, lol. Quite a few dramas filmed there. I think Dream High and Heartstrings! I watched both but never realised it.

Haha, like some celebrity. But clothes don't match the background


 I think this is funny. Though you can see the part where the wall meets the ground. But still quite realistic if you don't look carefully:D
 I like this too and it really looked like I was holding the wooden plank.  


Giant sushi!




The Ames room which was mentioned in psychology. The only time I appear taller than my brother. 

1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

Eh the museum looks v fun. :D