Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mysterious?

This suddenly came to me. Well I never consider myself to be superstitious in horoscope. I just read them for fun and take it with a pinch of salt.


Found this picture of scorpio's negative traits. And I do know that the common-est scorpio trait is being mysterious. And I never ever consider myself mysterious, really. Never ever thought much about this until recently. Someone actually told me that I am mysterious. And this caught me by surprise, which is why I'm writing about it here.

"I like your answers. You always say 'maybe?', 'I don't know'. And you're really mysterious"

"No I'm not being mysterious, really. Just giving truthful answers, and I really have no idea."

If that person understood Korean, I would have said '글쎄', which is again, not a definite answer.

This conversation really did take place, something similar at least. And on hindsight, I think I actually did sound mysterious without meaning to, really. And the fact that I don't like giving partial answers, or saying things halfway.

I have many scorpio friends, and no, I really don't consider them mysterious at all. Like AFC!(: I don't see how we're mysterious at all. Maybe not to me, at least.


No comments: