Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy days

Been accompanying my grandma a few times these days and I enjoy spending time with my grandma! Though we see each other everyday we didn't really spend time together when I had school. I brought her to eat nice food on special discount. Like TCC's one for one when they had the promotion for gss.Totally feel like a glutton when we go out and just want to keep eating. I also have no idea why. This is going to be a post mostly filled with food taken from my phone! Not to be read when you're feeling hungry. 

My grandma and I on the car to NUS for my commencement!
 My seafood aglio olio which tasted very very very spicy at the novena square outlet.
 My grandma's fish with asparagus.
 Tea break which was tutu-kueh! My childhood favourite. I don't know when I started liking tutu-kueh. I think probably after D&T lessons in Crescent. So random but I think that was when I knew of tutu-kueh. So suagu right!
Prawn aglio olio from Pizza hut because we had a coupon. Tasted okay only. 
 And egg skin popiah. Expensive but nice!
Day out with Mum and grandma. Starbucks after we had lunch at mushroom pot which was a steamboat buffet. I don't know how I managed to stomach all these. Just didn't have dinner that day! My Earl Grey and hojicha jelly. Kind of glad I tried something new. But not something to like because it's only a promotional drink! The jelly was quite herbal(: And chocolate peanut butter stack which we ordered to share. Grandma kept telling me it's very very nice, hinting to me to make it, but look at the layers! I think if I can make this I think I can go and open shop already.
 My mum's green tea frap with red bean.

 More cooking lessons from my grandma. I can cook vegetables decently already!


Baked this pizza during the weekend. The topping was my idea and it turned out soo good! Shall use this topping in future. It's just squid, crab meat, tuna with mayo and cheese! My mum made the pizza crust from a random recipe she found online and it turned out good. Very thin and crispy.
 Korean BBQ buffet at sikkek with Fanqin! Not a lot of photos because I was busy eating-.- Quite a wide variety of meat. I'll definitely be going there again!
 Free flow of kimchi which I love!
 Timtams which she brought back!(:
 Ending off with a photo of the balloons from the commencement in NUS colours. I felt a wave of emotions, and it took some might to stop myself from tearing since it was a happy occasion!(:

1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

Haha! Seems so fun to be cooking! Esp when you're doing it with your loved ones! It's like a playing playdough when you're young.. >< So much fun and the outcome makes your happy too!