Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes I just want people to understand how I feel, without me saying much. It's fine even if they don't, but not knowing my situation and making me feel even worse. I just get so upset when that happens. They wouldn't know if I don't say, but I just don't really like telling people problems when they can't offer a solution to it.

Everyone has their circumstances and I understand that, just that sometimes it just gets too overwhelming when I need to compromise so many times. I have so much on my plate, so much to think about that I just want to curl up in bed and read a nice novel to escape this reality.

Empathy is a trait I want to strive towards and I look forward to the day when I can fully empathize with others without thinking of myself. For now, I'm still trying, albeit finding it very difficult to.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day. Tomorrow will be better, I know it definitely will.

No comments: