Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dilemma

Received the tinsel rack's wild young thing romper that I've been tempted to buy for 2 months yesterday and now I'm caught in a dilemma. Haha like even before my Korea trip when they launched. This was the extras from backorder. I didn't decided to buy this until I saw someone wearing it in a different colour. I was lamenting to Steph that I was very tempted for so many days. Okay I shall stop sounding like such a shopaholic. Should I keep this or sell this? Because it looks so short on me): At times like this I wish I was shorter. Haha I like my height but it's just moments like these>< At a length of 28 inches I should have expected it but I still took a risk because I really liked the prints and the cut is quite flattering. I think I have weird body proportions because it's loose for me at the arms with quite a lot of space but the waist fits fine. I think exercise should help but I've been so lazy to exercise, and the rainy weather recently gives me excuse to not run. Sidetracked but I think I should be keeping this. I really really really like the prints! 

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

XD Hehehe Sam! You should think it carefully if you really want to keep it okay? Dont waste your $ like I do. I have clothes in my wardrobe UNTOUCHED! (Never worn out before!)

you r pres said...

yo sam! i think it looks on u leh (: and u're so skinny! :O

your pres said...

i meant it looks nice* oops :)

Samantha said...

Joanne: Haha! I think I also have quite a few untouched. Should wear them out sooonnn(:

Pres: Yo tingyu! Haha I think you're skinnier! I did diet a bit to lose weight after getting horrified by my fat arms:X