Thursday, March 21, 2013

TTR Tribal beat denim shorts

I think I may have just found my new pair of favourite shorts! Just received this in the mailbox today. I bought this pair of shorts, though I don't have much occasions to wear them apart from the weekends. I was too attracted to the tribal prints. Pondered and pondered over it on Sunday during their launch until it got sold out so I went back at 8pm on Monday and saw it available due to deadbuyers:D Compared the measurements against my F21 shorts and decided to get it in size L because I wanted to wear it lower than midwaist. 
Close up of the prints


No idea why the prints are of two different shades on both sides of the shorts but it's fine with me. The denim is rather thick and of good quality too! Similar to the F21 shorts that I have but can't really wear anymore since it got too loose without a belt to fasten it. Going to bring this for my trip to Medan next week! I hope it won't be too cold to wear shorts, hahaha.

No comments: