Thursday, March 14, 2013

TTR Oasis Jumpsuit

I can count with my fingers how many purple coloured clothing I have, simply because it never occurred to me to buy clothes in purple. And I very much prefer colours like white and navy. It has never really been my favourite colour, though I know some of my friends love purple! But not that they wear lots of purple clothes. Haha. But anyhow, I got this jumpsuit from TTR in purple during their sale. 

I bought it in size S. Lined and stretchy, it fits well but I think I look fat in it. Yet I like the jumpsuit as a whole): Oh well, I think it's the purple colour that I've got to get used to. It comes with a sash too so perhaps tying the sash might make it look better. I guess people are generally not too adventurous so its still available on the site while the other colours are sold out. Nevertheless, I still like the cut of it. Now to find an occasion to wear it out. 

1 comment:

jx:D said...

Haha, wear to the market:P No la, wear when the weather's cold!!:D