Saturday, May 12, 2012

Longest entry in a few years

Hello to my 4 readers!

Today I decided to bake after having tasted cupcakes from Twelve cupcakes. Their cupcakes are super moist and yummy. Plus they use buttercream and not the normal whipped cream. My mum bought them for me and spent $35.50 on them. Felt so guilty but even she agreed it tasted good so at least its well spent.


So I wanted to use up my cream cheese which I bought 3 months ago, so I googled for cream cheese recipes and chanced upon this Chocolate cream cheese cupcakes from food.com . Decided to try it out. It was the first time I was so patient during baking. I'm usually impatient, dislike washing up, messing up the entire kitchen, spilling flour, sugar and almost everything on the table, but today was slightly better, probably because its the holidays and I'm not in any rush, so I had the luxury of time to slowly spoon the batter into the cases without spilling much (actually I feel weird blogging normal stuff, like day-to-day stuff because I normally blog about significant and well, when I am angry/annoyed/not in good moods, but I shall try blogging again(: ). End product pictures! First time I'm so majorly satisfied with what I baked! The previous red velvet cupcakes was a disaster): I think my mum will be so satisfied. It'd be a good Mothers' Day treat for my mum and grandma. 
Doesn't it look so yummy? Haha okay sounds like self praise
After this successful attempt, I'm going to be more adventurous and try more recipes involving my favourite peanut butter and nutella. Will share them when I succeed! More to come!:D

In an attempt to blog more about myself, since this is what a blog is for, life has been treating me pretty well. Waking up whenever I want, watching shows and dramas, exercising regularly. Sounds like the life I have been dreaming of for the past 16 weeks or so. But this life is not to be, because I've graduated and need to look for a job soon. That will come after my Korea trip! So excited and looking forward to it. 

On a side note, I'm really glad that I've gotten rid of people who only serve to make me feel bad about myself. As they always say, friends should complement one another and bring out the best. I don't need people who only want to put me down to make themselves feel good. No thanks and goodbye!

Won something from a blogshop for the very first time. Is it paranoia when I was thinking if I really won, and not just someone else with the same name as me. But it was me, hehe(: And got something I really really wanted for super long, okay not super long, just about 3 weeks. Haha, it's TTR's happy 100th denim dungaree skirt! While studying for exams, I saved the link to the post on my phone and kept looking at it during self proclaimed study breaks. 

This is becoming a really long blogpost. I'll end here and continue when I feel like it again(:

No comments: