Thursday, April 26, 2012

Relieved beyond words that tumor bio is finally over. These sleepless nights, okay not sleepless but rather lack of sleep nights are finally over because there is less uncertainty in my next 2 papers. Not that I'm going to ace them or that they are going to be very easy, but at least I know what to expect from these papers. Can't believe and can't wait to graduate and then go to korea!! Blogging this from my phone now. Haha cheap thrills.

Time to flip the cancer notes from 3224 now. Should be easier now that I've completed LSM4243 tumor biology? Haha. The paper was seriously... First I didn't know what to expect from all 4 lecturers. But in the end they tested some very common sense questions. Hande's was the worst because he tested the tutorial, and the last 4 slides of his last lecture notes. I lucked out because I read the tutorial this morning and decided that I would memorise that last 4 slides for fun. Not that I have lots of memory space but just to feel secure that I memorised something.

That's life science students for you, need to memorise things to feel secure and yet we complain about memorising, and shun away from application questions.

 Okay I think this post is getting more and more irrelevant. But I don't know what to make of guys who give their number to girls. What are they thinking, seriously? Do they expect the girls to actually make the first move? Yours truly has only ever been at the receiving end.

No comments: