Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Never imagined I'd be saying this, or that I'd actually agree with this phrase, but today, I truly understood and felt that this phrase "People who know the least about you, always have the most to say." holds true so much.
Seriously, get a life.
Do I look like I give a damn about what you feel or what you think about me?
NO! Because I have erased you out of my life. What do you know about me now? I am no longer the old me you used to know, or rather, the stupid me who listened to you talk all day about yourself, narcissist.
And you know what, I'm very much happier now. So stop judging me, thinking you know what I'm doing or what I want to do.
No one gives a hoot about what you think now, simply because we don't care anymore. Not that we didn't give second chances. But we decided to give the chance to someone who was waiting for their first chance. And we are damn glad that we did.
Goodbye.

I don't give a single hoot about what you think. You can think all you want but none of those is going to affect me. 

No comments: