Monday, May 28, 2012

Just...

Kind of feel very awkward when I look like a 바보, especially to myself. Don't really know what I'm feeling either. But I just don't like to be put into a situation where it seems like I'm trying too hard or I'm showing too much concern, especially when there are no boundaries.

And I don't like it when others who are not really close to me yet show me too much concern. Not in the bad way that I don't want them to show concern, but I would definitely question the motives behind the actions and more importantly I would tread dangerously on the line and need to stop myself from thinking that it means anything more than it should.

[Edit]
Actually thinking about it, if it were the other way round, i.e. Me showing concern for them like 'get enough rest', 'take care'. I wouldn't think much of it because it's just showing concern for a friend. But I just get affected when people treat me well, when I least expect it. And I guess that is how I am. I just need to learn that I shouldn't question the intentions and well, stop having double standards.

Don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about here but this is just for my own reference to see that I have sorted out my thinking. I may have sorted out my thinking but it still doesn't stop me from thinking the other way.

No comments: