Wednesday, May 08, 2013

TTR Willow button top White

Received this top yesterday in TTR's new envelope!(: It's a really cute envelope:D

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I bought it in XS, not because I want to act thin but because S became unavailable while I was trying to checkout. And from the measurements it seemed that I can fit into XS, but after I checked out, I realised the models wear S! So I was afraid that maybe I can't fit into it afterall.
Tried it on immediately after I got home, so glad that it fits. But it is rather fitting, and I guess these tops are meant to be loose fit, right? S would be better for me I guess. I usually buy clothes which have ptp of 15 inches and they're often loose for me but this is fitting to the max though the measurements are the same. A little uncomfortable wearing this so I might join the backorder for S instead! Tried it on with my favourite skirts and indeed, both colours match well:D

As for sheerness, it's not exactly sheer but better to wear skin coloured undergarments.

Overall, a nice basic top to have because it can match any colour and any shorts, skirts and jeans:D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, does the willow basic top require a strapless bra? thanks!

Samantha said...

Hello, yes it does require a strapless bra unless you don't mind the straps peeking out.