Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hopeless case

so I went and bought more items even though I knew I was going to Hong Kong/have just gotten back from Hong Kong.

I joined the waiting list for Yventually's Alexis bag and they didn't have a back order because they were afraid of the long waiting time, so they did a 'restock' instead and gave the people on the waiting list the chance to buy it first. I was actually on the fence about it but I decided to buy it in the end and I don't regret it at all. Yvonne the owner provided really good service. Went for the meetup to save on the postage cost and she passed me the bag in a huge Yventually recyclable bag. I didn't expect it and was pleasantly surprised and definitely pleased.

Decided on Yale blue because it's a colour that I don't have for bags, and much easier to manage than cream. I haven't checked whether the zip is functional, but I guess it's more for the design. I put the usual items in my bag in and the bag took its shape. It's a nice hobo bag that I don't have so it's a good addition to my growing collection. It's also suitable for work too. I love my TTR bimba straw bag too but it's sadly not too appropriate for work. I've been carrying it everywhere else though!

This just arrived in the mail yesterday. Agneselle's split up crochet top in white. I actually thought it was nice when I first saw it during their launch, but didn't think of buying it but I got it on Monday when I saw it on sale. I bought it in size M cos their sizing runs so so small. I usually buy S for other blogshops. The measurements state 13 - 13.5" for the ptp. How to wear like that? I usually wear tops with ptp of at least 14.5 or 15", but I threw caution to the wind and just bought it hoping I can fit into it. And I also wondered what bodycon material meant, so I know now that it just means cotton polyester blend which is the same as my Songbird dress from Lilypirates. Not meant to be worn if you intend to go for a buffet, I tried it on last night after a full meal and it certainly didn't look flattering. No unsightly elastic band at the back so I guess it only fits a smaller range of sizes. It's a pretty top to own for casual days(: 

Close up of the crochet details. 

1 comment:

jx:D said...

tsktsk, shopaholic!!!:P