Sunday, May 26, 2013

TTR Cest la vie top + Willow button basic top

I happened to pass by Bugis last night so I popped by KissJane to try some of TTR's items.

 photo 334E31E9-A901-4666-9B76-18A59725898C-44419-00002699FA3B65C3_zps8b55fc55.jpg


Cest la vie top in blue florals. It's a really pretty top but not something I would wear, or can wear, to put it more clearly. I can already foresee my Mum commenting on it. 'What sort of a top is this, neither sleeveless or sleeved'. But I quite like it, though I can't buy it. You know I'm always in a dilemma when I see tops/shorts/dresses that I like, but which I know my Mum will definitely comment on and not like. Tempted to buy them but afraid to wear them. I like the black florals more but there was only M size left for the black one so I didn't try it.

 photo A70DD4EE-76E8-4E3E-AF39-8C19907851CA-44419-0000269A04D6CF13_zpsc4d71309.jpg


And this: Willow button basic top in peach size M. It's so so so much more comfortable compared to my white piece in size XS. I wanted to try S so that I can join the backorder but there weren't any left on the racks. I guess since XS is snug and M is super loose, S would be the best choice..right? Peach is a nice colour too. At first I was kind of afraid that it would look weird with my skin tone, so I'm glad I tried it first!

And I was wearing the good girl flare skirt in mint. I've worn it countless times since I bought it! Really my favouritest skirt! I would have tucked both tops into the skirt, if not for the lack of time.

Just got back from Hong Kong less than a week ago. It was such a fun trip and the first trip that I planned the itinerary for. Still missing the dim sum, the freedom and everything there was and I really want to go back every year. It was a much needed reprieve from the mundane working life I was living. Time to plan another trip that I can look forward to. But for now I shall look forward to the next public holiday which is..omg, not until August. Though the weekdays are dreary, I have the weekends to look forward to because I get to go to church and spend time with God.
Oh well it's Monday again tomorrow, and 6 more days to the weekends. I'm thinking of joining the Adidas king of the road run alone but I'm not sure if I'm up for it. I've managed to shop alone, eat alone, run alone on weekends but can I really run alone in such a large scale run??

No comments: