Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stepping out

Matthew 28:19-20


19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

To quote something a friend from church said, we are so filled up with love from God that we need to give out the overflowing love. We don't just keep on receiving, because we need to fulfill the Great Commission. 
Not just because it is from the bible, but because I truly want to, and today I took a small baby step towards it. More to come surely! Thank you Lord, for giving me this courage to do Your work. 

Brokenness Aside by All Sons & Daughters


I am a sinner if it's not one thing it's another, caught up in words tangled in lies
But You are a Saviour and You take brokenness aside and make it beautiful

You make me beautiful

No comments: