Sunday, September 29, 2013

Favourite colour and style

I love white and I love ruches, so I was absolutely attracted to TTR's Waldorf ruched front maxi. I have a top from Mango that has so many ruches but I seldom wear it because it's black.

Thanks to both Singpost and TTR's super efficient service, I received this in my mailbox just 2 days after the launch. The material (cotton spandex) is really thick and of good quality, similar to lycra, in my own opinion since I'm no professional about materials and cloth.

I didn't really notice that it's the figure hugging kind of dress until I tried it on. Size M is kind of loose at the top but fitting at the hips, then loose at the legs. Seamless undergarments definitely needed. Oh the woes of a pear. I kind of like the padding at the shoulders since my shoulders aren't that broad and doesn't emphasize them. Overall, it's a dress that is suitable for both formal and casual days depending on how you accessorize and what shoes you choose to wear. I guess black is the popular choice because it's most flattering but no! No black colour for me because I don't exactly look good in black. I was actually deliberating between the very nice pastel blue and the white. Perhaps I'm just weird like that.

 photo IMG_4869_zps7f2e4b28.jpg

No comments: