Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Introducing Jaeho!

Say hi to... My new bag! I've always wanted a cambridge satchel ever since I saw it. They come in so many colours and I thought I wouldn't know which colour to pick if I had to choose one. Haha but the price always put me off since I was still schooling at that time so I never thought of buying it. Then came my birthday and my Mum saw them on ASOS. She asked me if I wanted one so I went to browse through the bags they had, and I saw the Cambridge satchel again. So I decided I would get one even if my Mum wouldn't sponsor me, using my year end bonus and the discount code that ASOS gave before christmas. I got it in rust as it was one of the colours exclusive to ASOS. I tried looking for reviews for the bag to decide on which size to order. Was pondering over the 13" and the 14" ones. I was really really leaning towards the 14" until I read that many prefer the 13", so I took the risk and got the 13" since I really really liked the colour. Delivery took about 3 weeks due to the festive season and I saw the box lying happily on my bed when I got home.

First reaction when I saw the colour was that it's not true to the colour on the site, but it's fine by me, I like this colour as well.
Colour in real life.
Photobucket

And I always had difficulty gauging the size of the bag in comparison to the person carrying it. The 13" always looked really small to me, but it feels alright to me when I saw the actual size. In fact, I really really love this, so I named this bag Jaeho, hahaha, after Yunho and Jae. It's funny how my belongings have names like Hochun and Jaeho. Maybe someday I will name other belongings Yoosu, Jaechun, or Minfood(haha!).
One picture for anyone who needs to gauge the size. Perfect size, really(:
Photobucket
The interior of the bag. It's a daily challenge to fit all the barangs I want to bring to work into my bag, as you can see, 2 books and my already take up most of the space. I still have to fit my phone, charger, key pouch, fruits and a small lunchbox. I would say it helps me keep the unnecessary stuff I don't need at home. In a way it's good. Although it looks big, it really cannot fit a lot of items.
Photobucket

One thing I was (and still) very shocked about was how hard it was. It's really really really hard like cardboard. My parents tell me that it will soften over time, but that means that I need to carry it every day. And I fully intend to. That means that I need to sacrifice reading thick books during lunch and on the journey to work and home. Hahaha.

And I received my flats from The closet lover today! It's so pretty! I don't really buy shoes online because I'm afraid of the fit and all, but this was too pretty to resist:P Opted for registered mail for the first time ever because I was afraid of it getting lost in the mail. Such a comfy pair of flats. There is slight cushioning so it doesn't feel so 'flat' if you get what I mean. Wore it in the photo above too. My new favourite pair of flats:D Fits true to my usual size as well.
Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

jx:D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jx:D said...

Lol! I deleted my comment just now cos I had a typo~ :P Anyway, the colour of the shoes is really nice!