Friday, June 08, 2012

Just a little, okay a little would be an understatement. Rather annoyed that some people don't know how to take a hint. In this case I'm referring to people I have never talked to in person or people I know from modules. If I take very long to reply you, or when I don't even reply you, you should know that I don't wish to talk to you! Why do you keep on texting me!My mistake was giving you my number which I regret very much!
I'm so frustrated! It would be rude of me to ignore you but it annoys me even more if I reply you. Sheesh what am I to do??


And you, why do you keep giving me surprises when I least expect it? And then you disappear, only to appear again with another surprise. I don't know what to expect and I don't know how to respond to you. I don't know how important I am to you. How did you and who are you to affect me this much. If these are just tricks under your sleeve, don't waste my time. In a very big state of confusion now. If you're going to appear before me again, I hope you don't disappear once more.But if you're not going to, then oh well. It was just meant to be like this.

No comments: