Thursday, November 21, 2013

Truly blessed

I know I've always been using the word blessed and I lack creativity, but there is no way else I can describe all that I've received this year. By God's grace, I've been water baptised, holy spirit baptised, I found J2, found a friend at work, learnt to love my mother more, learnt to love others more, loving my neighbour as myself.

Never have I found it easier to talk to a person the first time I met her. I often thought that I was imagining it and that we'd actually run out of topics to talk about that things would turn awkward with empty heavy silences some day but there was none of those at all. I was initially to broach sensitive topics, only to realize that I had nothing to worry about at all because we felt the same way about the same issues. I was just amazed to no end at how similar we were in our thinking and mindset. It's funny how I thought of her first when I saw something that I knew she'd like. How we laughed when we both thought of each other first. The length of time we've known each other may not be long but I'm sure that there'll be more to come. Thank you Liza(:


 For favourite cake of mine that I knew you'd like.


No comments: