Friday, December 16, 2005

okayy.hahas, waiting for the slimes to spawn, so i can kill them.
yay.i <3 felfel. she's helped me so much! fel, i really appreciate it okayy.tytyty((:
okies, i did cip today w xhui. fel the lazy pig decided to stay at home. fel, IT"S ALL FOR YOUR FUTURE ARH. hahas, yup, anw, joan has decided to give up her cip.yupp, so she didnt go. i went there like chao early, cause my dad sent me to the mrt station. so i sort of underestimated the time. bought bread to eat while waiting. lol. after i finished my bread, xhui still hadnt arrived yet. hahas. yupp. and we started our day doing shelving.babies books. babies books are fun. i like to read them, not exactly read.i just like flipping through them. they're v..touchy, as in nice to touch.there's fur, velcro, leather...there's more.
and just after we started, xhui volunteered to do shelf-reading. so we got separated. and i was left to do the whole trolley myself. and i took 1 hr to shelve the books.i kept gg over to disturb xhui.and she kept getting shocked.=.= weak heart.lol. yupp. and aft tt i got to shelve adult fiction. could you believe my luck? and it's like i didnt have to ask to do. the R person just told me to do fiction. at first i thought it was children's fiction or what. so i kept asking and asking. i must have looked like some idiot to the librarians.-.-
i took a long time to arrange them okay.the trolley was like, FULL.hahas.then there were people who came to ask me things okay. one person wanted to know how to find horror books.i gave her 4 from my trolley and she returned them to me later on. cause she wanted short stories.she didnt say so in the first place-_-"'
then there was someone else, she asked me if i was a volunteer, and i nodded. then she started telling me that she was a librarian last time. telling me how civilised ppl were in the past. but now, books were strewn all over. then she walked away. weird ppl.
then xhui came to look for me.and she helped me shelve some books too la.then we went for lunch.ate kfc.(:
later's the interesting part. there was the arrival of the uninvited guest.here comes the long story.i received a call from jx. she called me cause she wanted to get me into trouble.the manager walked past.sheesh.and she said she was coming to the lib.then soon, she came la.and the first thing she did was laugh at us. and pull my ear. it hurts okay, jx!-.-hahas, then aft a while we finished shelving. then aft tt we did shelf reading again. we got stools to sit.((: xhui and i sat there and talked more than we worked.i talked to xhui about quite a lot of things lah.yupp. then we went to the polyclinic to collect xhui's blood test report. she's fine! and she worried for nth.lol.
someone said my voice was nice. the compliment is nice. but i dont actually think so.
yeah. i shall end here.and i <3 fel's present! so nice! and tt froggie cup too!!!((:
the dog's name's wish.(:

No comments: