Saturday, December 31, 2005

i stopped playing maple le.for the night. i didnt level today. cause i died once. i was killed by that green mush. okay. i'm addicted to tt tai feng song titled tai feng.i think it's damn nice.call me lousy or what.i cant identify darren's voice in the song at all.all i hear is toro.lol.anw, i changed the cover photo to darren le.((:
their album's not bad. i prefer the slow songs somehow.lol. this is gna be my shortest post ever.hahas.
oh yeah. i finished all my hw le! all except lit.congratulate me. i took olike almost 2 whole months to complete them. 3 more days to sch reopening and i'm so not looking forward to it okay.i'll be busy again without any reason to slack.
okay.i wna finish reading my library books first.apparently, it might not be possible la.i still have 3 books? and i have only started on one.k lar.
tt's all.it's really short.:D

No comments: