Tuesday, December 06, 2005

hm, okayy. i took rest from maple to blog.lol.
k, so, i'm now lvl 22 le((: got new claw from my bro. he help me make de, but i paid him 25K.amd bought new stars.(lots of typo errors todayy, not used to the new keyboard), and i got new maple clothes.lol.great achievement huh?
hahas, okay.i've been slacking.i have 2 more eng newspaper articles to do.must try to complete by tmr.
oh yes, i can free myself from the title of 'auntie' le.cause i went to do cip on mon w jx ma, then there was this little boy, he so cute okay, then he was looking for harry potter books (not mr midnight) then he called me 'jiejie'((:, and he was so polite, not like that previous encounter. so rude, not even saying thank you or whatever.heard tt? those whom are concerned, not allowed to call me auntie anymore arh!!! (quotes): no choice arh!
lol, jx wants to give me the lai chuang award.cause i told her tt i lazed in bed for more than 1 hour.lol.i can really laze for tt long lo.it's a habit cultivated over the past one month.lol.it's a bad habit.bleh.
gng to malaysia for 3 days. gg on thurs. yupp, so i better try to do more work the next few days.hahas.yupp. that's about all.
nothing much to blog.be proud of mie! i finished my zuo wen le!!!

No comments: