Friday, November 11, 2005

yupp, i'm 15 today le. many people tell me (finally).hahas.i received many birthday wishes from many people.first time worr.(:okies, in order of position. timings.lol.lame la..
1st--> jx/amanda/vampire(:
2nd--> waterfountain (:
3rd-->shisang(:
4th-->
5th-->
6th-->isabel (:
7th-->eugene (:
8th-->xhui(:
9th-->angela(:
10th-->felfel(:
11th-->delia (:
12th-->nengzi (:
i forgot who was 4th and 5th le.who rmbs can tell me okayy.
yupp. delia, joan, jx and fel came to my hse today. it was to celebrate my b'day la.yupp. then my mum cooked lots of delicious food.
baked chicken wings (joan had 4)
potato salad
nuggets
fries
beehoon
chicken curry.
turt: (look up)
v delicious horh.hahas. turt. i wish u came.we had so much fun, playing tie-ti(sp?), er shi yi dian. and the forfeits we had to do when we lost.1 sotong ball = 3 fries.we filled our tummy while we played. XD.lol. hmm. and my bro didnt really disturb us. cuz my dad was at home. (:
i'm 15 le.hahas, i'm older le. i have many birthday wishes lehh. i'm greedy. fel wispered them into my ears while i was making a wish. so i ended up with so many. i shan't say any her, cuz 'once u say it out, it becomes a greedy thought. it is no longer a wish. ' (quoted)
lol. i didnt leave any rice on my plate. 'if u leave too much rice on your plate, you will marry a bad man'
' the amount of rice u leave n ur plate will be the no. of pork marks ur husband will have'
yay, i <3 color="#ffffff">current mood : on cloud nine!!!

No comments: