Tuesday, November 08, 2005

okayy.i'm blogging again. break record le okay, i havent blogged twice in a day.the previous post was at 1205.(: hahas.in my mum's office now. my mum went to the gym, so i'm now alone.:Dhm, there's lit, bio and tt eng course today. the lessons'll end at 4 today.omg, it's such a long day la.8 hours omg.i'm so boredd.hahas. hm, okies
1st--> amanda
2nd-->water fountain(actually he was first, but he rmb-ed my b'day wrongly, so amanda's first (: )
3rd--> shisang(: (happy birthday in advance too:D)

hahas,3 people've wished me happy birthday le.who'll be next? (hints) hm, it's the first time i get birthday wishes in advance.maybe i did get them before, just that i dont rmb. maybe ba.
anw, i told ss about him ytd. she agreed w me! tt he's nice/cute.lalalas.
hm, okies. my hand'll be tired later. cuz of copying later. bleh.
there's so little time left! and nothing has improved. we're still like strangers lahh. oh yes, it's ah zi's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NENGZI! :D SWEET FIFTEEN(:
hahas, many people's birthdays fall in november.ahwells. nothing to blog about le.
; tons of hw waiting to be done.

No comments: