Monday, November 07, 2005

hmm, okies. i'm blogging now again. and jx/er shi xiong/mad person on BRT/amanda/*** maniac/ should be so honoured okayy.i mentioned ur name in the first line of my entry.talking to amanda now la. and currently, she needs her medicine.hhaas.
hm, today was quite a long day.
we had amaths lesson today. mr loh taught circular measure today. even though it's just formulas, it's still difficult la.and maybe it wasn't, just that the thing on my mind was nt to learn amaths at that time la.dammit. he's affecting me so much. okay. better go understand amaths.
hm, then after tt was a huge break for us. 2 and a half hours. we played comp in the monet lab. played maple.and amanda la, typed stuff tt my bro wasnt supposed to see. and my bro kept mentioning it at home la.yup, and she helped me kill monsters also la. ty(:
hm, yup, then we went lj for lunch. went to the tiong one.i ate the same thing again. the fish wrap. hmm, then, amanda gave me a shock. she was saying. 'where is he?' he as in him la.ya, then i was like, huh? he's here? hahas, then xhui told me there was another person with the same name as him de.
hm, then we took mrt back to redhill. and we strolled to schol la.and we were late.:D not by ne whole period. late by 5 mins or so. hahas, yeah. it was the eng course for speech or sth.at first we played some game. like, poing, zap, zip, and stuff, if u know...
then there was this sort of self introduction thing la. we had to write what qualities described ourselves. mine was sometimes rude, polite, shy(i'm admitting i'm shy!!!), stubborn. yeah. then the instructor(or whatever u'd call him) would call a few of us la. then i was there, prayying, 'dont call me, dnt call me' cuz joan helped me fill in those blanks. and they arent exactly what i want to tell people.ya. but he didnt call me la
then there was this debate thing. then joan, fel and i were the speakers. i was the first to go. then i was so nervous. like, my hands turned cold. then i felt like i wanted to laugh lehh. but amanda says that i looked like i wanted to cry( is it realy true? amanda?), ya, but the other group won la.yup so...ya la
hm yup. then we were given essays to do. no la.write introduction only la. mine's on the ranking of schs.okay la.nt so difficult.
then we went comp lab. w the barbarian.:D hahas.
yupp.
tt's about all.:D
tmr's gonna be a long dayy.

No comments: