Saturday, March 19, 2005

okies
i've finished all my holiday homework.tmr i just have to study for chem and emaths test.((:haha.it's 10 to 12 now.early to me now.cuz i've been sleeping at 12 or 1 plus everyday.haha.heh.*grins sheepishly*.actually i still have a math rev ex 4 to do.but since i dunno how to.ignorance is blissss.(:hahas.the last hw i finished was bio essay.it gave me a big headache okay.i had to search the web for it.it's like the answers are not even in the textbook?haha.but at least it's over now.gotten it over and done with.okay.this holiday.i have not accomplished much.only did what was required of me.and i didnt have much revision.hm.nut my tutor also taught me a new amaths topic.but i still have to clarify it more.haha.and amanda's starting to like gedou.(:
oh yeah.and i watched the lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events.it was funny.not even a bit of scariness.haha.and i actually thought it was a horror film.and i think we're gg to watch hitch tmr.
hahas.and i bought my digicam le.(:it's nice.
even though it wasnt really what i wanted.actually wanted a canon one.but the canon one's lousy.and i coudnt afford the one which i had a paper one of.haha.so in the end i got the olympus one.it's nice.the thing u push to open and close is cute.then thing just slides open(:.haha.i'm lame la.
and i only watched gedou until ep 5.i'm slow.and i have to watch 6 tmr if i'm to lend amanda on mon.and delia havent returned me my gedou OST yett.i'm missing it.i can only listen to wont give up on radio.ugh.nvm .shall remind her on mon.hahas.i took 10 mins to type all this.(:fast huh?
my maid's coming back.whee.just now i changed my bedsheet.and my matress almost squashed me down.Lol.
hahas.gg to sleep soon..
so i shall end here.nitez everyone.and i wish those who havent finished their hw gd luck.haha.
i wish..i wish..for a good term ahead...

No comments: