Tuesday, November 30, 2004

decided to blog.have quite a lot to say.hm.not many people have been blogging.well.i shall start from last night. last night's wan yu was funny.cuz it was the 'bai kuai da tiao zhan'. then shanwei answered all the questions correctly. he's really clever lorh. anyhow guess also can get correct.hahas. then after tt, there was this thing, if shanwei could answer a question correctly, rf would tuo diao his pants. then he really took it off lorh. and rf's hairstyle last night rawks. it was cute. messy messy one.then last night i had a dream. it was a weird one.something like in a fantasy world. there were horses, castles. but i carn remember it anymore. the more i force myself to rmb it, the faster it fades away.oh wells.nvm. just now there was an electricity trip. no one knew how to fix it lorh. then we were electricity-less for about 10 or 15 mins. then they called my mum. then i was bathing ma. it was best to hide in the toilet.then my mum asked me to fix it can. then finally can. I FIXED IT!----> =) then after tt it went off again. so i fixed it 3 or 4 times. none of my bros knew how to fix it. it's always like that and i totally hate it. when they need my help, they'll be like, ' help me lah, help me lahh '. then when they dont need my help, they criticise me, all me names. i really cant stand it and i HATE it. always so unappreciative.
they're always making so much noise and accusing me of things i didnt do.and theres a limit to my tolerance. tsk.i shall not bother with them. since they're so unappreciative, i shall not help them do things. they carn even tackle a small computer problem. the program hang also dunno what to do. only noe how to play.. why am i making myself angry over them? they're not worth my time and anger. anw, shao nian te gong dui was funny just now. =) angela sent me a neomail. didnt expect it.=) anw, gtg now. wanna play neopets.

No comments: