Tuesday, November 23, 2004

blogging now.before my mum comes back.cuz when she comes back and sees me using the comp, she'll say tt i use for a long long time.hm, cuz she didnt see how long my bros used.i'm beginning to not like holidays anymore. i shall list down the reasons.
1. there is more noise at home during the holidays [ reason: my bro keep screaming.tsk ]
2. my parents will think of going holiday. eg, chalet.
3. there is A LOT of fighting at home.
4. people irritate me at home
okie. these are the reasons.not a lot. but..yea
first, i shall start from friday. friday, in the morning i went to sch to check the posting. went to combined sci.=).then eeling gave me my birthday present. the FIR cd.after that i went home. i went to the chalet.i didnt like the chalet.it's so dirty. walk for 5 mins bare footed only my leg's so dirty. i expected the place to be air-coned. then only the room upstairs had air con. and the room's so small.. hm, i seem to be complaining a lot. really.i wanted to go home at night lorh.and when i was there, my mum kept dragging me to go cycling. the first time i cycled, i cycled for 1 hour. then i kept lagging behind. then the next day i cycled, i had to cycle for 2 hours. my hand was so red. even got blue black.and it still hurts now. then theres so many mosquito bites. i kept scratching. my mum didnt care can. she said tt once in a wile like tt can one.then my mum's colleague came too. then her 2 children went too. then one of them touched my things without asking permission.like, so rude lorh. okay.enough of all the bad points of the chalet. but it has it's gd points though. hm, theres a grass patch. then i kept playing badminton with my bro. and i'm getting better at it. =). then we finally went home on the third day.went home 1/2 day earlier.cuz all of us couldnt stand it. the toilet was so smelly. u can smell the stench even with the door closed.
okie. shall not say anymore about the chalet..gg to meet felicia on thurs.gg to do the photography assignment ans pass her the bklist. and until now, i dunno which bio bk to buy. and my mum's rushing me. hm, i intend to get SHE's album on thurs.got double chop. and my bro's collecting his PSLE results tmr. wonder how much he'll get.anw, i gtg now.=)

No comments: