Friday, November 12, 2004

blogging again. nothing to do online.what angela said was right.hm,i'm 14 now. well. i've been so lazy.i muz really do more work. then i can finish it asap.then i can play every day. cuz next yr will be stessful. and i really dunno how to do the a math thing. i guess i carn blame anyone. but myself. for being stupid . and i muz go cut some more newspaper articles. and do finish that soon. but the maths is difficult to do. tt time was asking my mum.
hm, went to cd-rama ytd. then my mum bought my b'day pressie for me. she bought the sun yan zi cd. and the tian shi ai lian qu cd. tt one is nice. listening to it now. got beiying. and my bro bought qi li xiang. 3 cds. when i got those, i didnt noe how to feel. whether to feel happy..but i didnt feel tt. i was like, worrying about something.dunno what thing also. i'm just worrying about nothing. guess i just feel bad. like i dont deserve the presents or something. so i guess i muz do more things..maybe to..make myself feel better. don't noe what's my problem. jays album is nice. jie kou rawks. hm. later gt filming. muz go soon.hai. filming isnt as nice as i thought. and it's difficult to type using this keyboard.keep typing wrongly.anw,.i better go now..

No comments: