Tuesday, December 11, 2012

You're just someone I used to know

That feeling when someone you used to know has moved on without you in their lives.
And the fact that they appear happier than they were when in your presence never ever feels good.
But then, we never really know, do we? People choose to portray what they want to. And I, no longer privy to their deepest thoughts can only know what they want us to know.
I really resent the fact that everyone has to move on. That someone I used to know so well is now a stranger to me. I hate to be the only one feeling this way, thinking about the what-ifs and what would have been while the other party feels like they're better off without me in their lives. The thing I resent the most is that I'm erased out of their lives like I never made a mark on their porcelain perfect lives.
Yet, if I claim that they would match so well in my life, why am I still living normally? I guess it's just the familiarity and the closeness I miss so much. Yet it's not meant to be. I know that someday, I will realise the reasons why but for now I really can't comprehend the reasons behind the broken friendships that I once thought would last for a long long time.
Still, I continue to trust and put my faith in God's hands because God will never forsake me and some day when I find the reasons behind these, I know I will be so thankful for the trust I had in His plans.

No comments: