Saturday, November 17, 2007

hoho quick update:
this week i:
1. went for training and got so tired with all my muscles aching but felt it was worth all the while because since i've been eating so much i should exercise and burn off fats
2. met the 3(xh j f) of them for my belated birthday celebration and enjoyed myself even though i was tired from training.(: and received my birthday present from them which i like very much
3. was supposed to meet 07A01 for gathering, but then i didnt feel well, wanxuan!so i didnt go in the end
4. settled the printing of the ocip team tees and felt so accomplished and yet pressurised at the same time:D
5. got nothing done, studies wise with the exception of reading notes and doing maths which i ended up feeling discouraged all over.
6. went to cut my hair but ended up rebonding my hair instead because that was what the stylist suggested to put an end to all my complaints of ugly fringe, messy hair and what nots.and thinking i look very weird, trying to avoid seeing people i know in school and hiding from ...
7. experienced a very scary fight. not going to say anything here
8. saw jay and jay saw me too. this is a good memory and i will always remember the look pro had.that dazed look which he is so infamous for.i didnt mean to stalk! okay well i meant to find but i didnt expect to see, really. but i guess, this would, really really be the last
9. went for cip at east coast which was quite fun
10. went for open house, and nothing much to talk about there.
i am going to:
1. fall sick with a sore throat, cough and aching body
2. hit the books soon
3. set off for curry-moon soon!
4. watch HSM2!
5. exercise and burn off excess fats!
6. try not to get addicted to idol dramas
7. watch why why love which debuts on channel 56 tmr!
8. borrow more books from the library. i love good books
9. help my mum out with housework. It can burn off fats
10. reflect more on my actions and think of consequences
That’s all for now:D


my face looks so round!0:

empty train

ice cream!! fondue!:D

from sujun!

from my dear AFC-ian sally

meibao!

i look weird in the middle. :/
i didnt take a very short time to update this:O

No comments: