Saturday, April 02, 2005

okie.i seem to like to blog late at night okay.i just read amanda and felicia's blog.it seems like they're the only people who blog regularly.some people are just not bothered to blog.and did i mention tt i liked to read long entries?haha.felicia's blog is always nice, cheerful, meaningful and nice!haha.i shall talk about crescentian day.the later part of it was nice.and i want to apologise to felicia.cuz i was pissed about the walkaton then i kept changing my decision to do this and that.sry sry kae.i was in a bad mood ytd and the walkathon was not any help.i know u didn't show it that you were unhappy with me.i'm really sry. okie.then as i said, i was pissed cuz i alr had to do so much things esp chin, kwan only told us to hand in files on the LAST day.and i was rushed to do yyw corrections, zuo ye corrections.blah blah blah.oh yeah.and back to the walkathon.we walked behind bhuva and amanda w. then as we walked, bhuva ket littering.and everytime she dropped one, we would tell her not to litter.haha.and we told her MANY times.mind you.haha,it was funny.but my legs almost broke.i dunno how much we walked or how long we walked?my watch strap broke and i lost my sense of time for the past 3 days. hahas,that's about it.but it was embarrassing.my screw dropped off halfway and i just had a black tee and black pants on.so i guess the judges were thinking.' what are these people dressed as??!? ' haha. then fastforward to the food part.i ate alot of things.first, i ate ice cream, then ate a plate of pasta, then drank sprite.what else?hm, no more le?but i felt real bloated after eating those stuff.haha, then we played the games tgt with sher yuen.it was fun.but i didnt get to win the orange one.i only got th black and grey one.*was trying to play the gedou.then i used the burner drive.then the quality was..err.sucks,then i changed it to the normal drive.then it's okay now.siao one.*haha.the black one's nice.and talking about the games, the chinese society's game's so difficult, then at ard 4:20.their box of prizes was still so full.it's like they didnt give any at all?haha.then we took photos as well,a few of my photos went up the screen.haha.at least better than last time.my photos were blur and not nice.and that woman praised us??!?i couldn't believe it kayy.haha.okie.
and then i lugged home a bag which weighed 8kg.then initially my mum said she wanted to fetch me de.then she said that she couldn't leave so i took bus.then as i was walking in from the bus stop, i say my mum's car drive pass.then i was so sad okay.actually i thought that my mum came back alone,but she drove my bro home!!my BRO!then it's like, she didnt even see me?i felt so,hm, how to describe?saddened.then i cried later.then it was like my mum pushed all the blame back ONTO me.said all those crap about i shd haf called her.then if she alr drove past?how do i call her huhh?well.it's always like that.
hm, well.i think i'm gonna flunk amaths again.at least i know i got ONE qn correct?as for the rest?ugh.i really studied for it okay.it's not tt i didnt study and deserve to fail?forget it.i guess i'll slowly understand.and for emaths, we got back the papers ytd.and i was disappointed.i had made so many careless mistakes. 5-9=4 well.sigh.
kwanyinma's a real pest.she keeps shouting.and not to mention, bang on the board.tsk.
today i went back to sch for ss.and it's like she didnt even go through the paper with us.i totally wasted my time dg it okay.but well.dunno la.and the canteen table was so dirty.still got the brownie crumbs which stuck to my paper.and i wasted my time there.i didnt learn anything new.except tt teapot has ******.haha.and i brought home the eng tys.
anw, i shall end here.i wanna watch gedou!(:

No comments: