Monday, October 11, 2004

oh well.today's a boring day.msn's down.no tv shows to watch,nothing to do.so totally boring.although exams are over, i don feel happy as i imagined myself to be before the exams.i imagined myself to be laying and playing.but i just feel the exact opposite.i feel left out.i dunno why.everyone's ignoring me.call me sadistic.i dunno what's the problem.i tried talking to everyone.but not one would reply.i haf nothing to say.i sit staring into space.this is going to get worse when i get my results back.no matter how hard i force myself to not think about e results, it still pops into my head.i think of angela's motto.[play now, worry later].i really wonder how many ppl can really do tt.my bro perhaps.i'm in a bad mood and nothing i do is helping.i don't want to think about it..okay.so msn is seriously not working.and we have to communicate through e-mails.just burnt a cd.quite crap.i added 4 dou jiang you tiao inside.guess i like tt song so much.anw, was reading that story at winglin.then i got bored of it and closed the window.havent blogged for such a long tym.more than a month.there's nothing to do at friendster.in fact, theres nothing to do everywhere.=(...why am i not feeling happy.and channel u is nt showing wan yu already.which means i can only watch it on channel 56.at night.i'm so pissed with everyone and everything.and i'm also pissed with my blogger pic.guess i'll change tt some time.and on wed, the post exam activities are going to be boring.and i didn't bother to take a look lorh.and i still haf claudis's letter to write.2 and a half pages.i'll keep myself occupied with tt.okay.i've said enough for today.kaes.i dunno when i'll be blogging again.

No comments: