Saturday, October 16, 2004

i'm bored.theres no one at night de.someone lied to me.told me at night a lot of ppl.today went to e dentists.then he said tt my wisdom teeth was coming out.it's going to be so pain lorh.hais.everyone i trusted were not to be.i'm hard to read.i agree with that.cuz my feelings are not always on my face.if my feelings are always on my face, then i'll be dead by now.cuz i'm always not happy.then everyone would ask and ask.and i would probably kill myself.my happiness or sadness can't always be pasted on my face.otherwise everyone would all be blackface too.i suddenly started thinking.maybe i think too much.but i can feel some ppl are not very happy with me.i can really feel how ppl feel about me.and anyway, why am i telling everyone so much crap?i should just clear the whole screen.what's done cannot be undone.

No comments: