Saturday, January 17, 2009

This week has been quite an enjoyable week(: Doing the same stuff, getting used to it, some familiarity, so I feel less stressed. Aish, I never realised how mean people can be. But yet I'm not sure of my thoughts and whether they're true or not. But i'll make my conclusion soon. And I really wonder what it'll be. Some people are not as simple as I wish to think they are.O:
I've almost finished watching On Air. I think it's a damn nice show hahaha. On the contrary lan qiu huo is not as good. I find that the plot is still not really developed considering the fact that its already going to end soon but yet I still don't get the plot.-.-
I'm glad I didn't gain any weight, considering that I had honey milk tea two days in a row hahaha(: But this cannot go on! Time to exercise and burn off fats!
Meeting jx tmr(:

No comments: