Sunday, April 13, 2008

happiness turned to relief, which gradually evolved into disapointment and lastly sadness.
i got my first ever B in a very major examination
but whatever it is, i really am grateful for all the help i received in helping me get a B nonetheless.
my mum bought dewberry for me to reward me for getting a b, but that is not the point, really.
no one can understand my feelings about getting a b.
maybe you've gotten a b and you're thinking, what the hell are you ranting about since you got a b. just shut up and accept it. people who got a b last year in sa thanked their lucky stars but here you are complaining and lamenting. but i'd say, why do i have to be content about getting a b. is it very good? no. it isn't. it isn't the best grade i can ever get. maybe i really am a perfectionist in this sense that i don't feel any happiness in getting a b say for the exception that i felt relieved that i didnt get a C.
life has been good, if you don't factor in the work factor, and my fluctuating moods

i think i have a horrible temper.
i can be smiling and laughing one moment and then i'd get all quiet another.

thinking too much
being too sensitive

i think i've been a very bad friend to my friends.
i'm unable to express my true thoughts and feelings to you properly because i always feel guilty and angry at myself for thinking this way.
i don't know why i've been feeling this way. maybe i do know the reason but i probably don't want to face it.
i suddenly remember a quote from JLC
'people who are weak will sway in the wind' something about having no roots, or 'heimongmong'.i don't remember them anymore.maybe i've become 'hulihudu' and i can't see things clearly anymore

No comments: